Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sun, Waves and Sand - a scrapbook layout

 

Hi there! It's my turn again on Wednesday! Happy Wednesday!

Do you like the sea? I've always loveeeeee the sea. I've taken quite a lot of photos of the sea when I used to be very active in scuba-diving. Do you know how gorgeous it is down there?! Oh well, I can talk forever about scuba-dive, but don't let me bore you.

So, today, I'm sharing with you a layout of Sun, Waves and Sand. The stickers that I have used here (surf board, summer and the smiling sun) all came with my DT kit for this month. Aren't they gorgeous?

So for the background, I have combined the Martha Stewart paint and its white texture effect to create the sea water on bottom half of the card stock. Maybe you'll do a better job at that than I did...haha! I have also added a white gauze as a net and fish & a clam die-cuts from Pink Paislee.

Apothecary bottle and actually! I have also added few small shells on the final version of this layout. Come to Papier if you want to view the final version! and buy your craft items to get started!

Can you see the tall stacking ice creams? Perfect combo for a nice relaxing day on the beach, eh?

Materials used:

Card stock: from DT kit , available at Papier

Paints and white texture effect: Martha Stewart

Fish and clam! Ice creams, umbrella and sentiment die cuts: Pink Paislee

Chipboard stickers: DT kit

Apothecary bottle: local art shop

Gauze: left over at home

Sea shells ( that you can't see here) : own sea shells collections

See you next week, same time and same place folks! Ciao!

Nida

 

No comments: