Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ATCs Galore

Happy Wednesday!
I hope those of you who came to our ATC Crop Party had a splendid time with us and our activities at Papier. Thanks for joining in the fun. You girls rock!!
Today, I want to share my ATCs made using materials from my DT kit and also from my own supplies i.e the metal sheet, alcohol inks and embossing folder.
All these ATCs are already placed at Papier and some of them have already been swapped last weekend...hehehe! Just remember if you want to swap, please bring your own ATCs and the same number of ATCs to be swapped is required. Then all we need to do is just to record who you are and which ATCs you are taking with you. ;)))))
These 2 ATCs above were quite simple and straightforward to do. Most of the items came from my DT kit for this month.
I just love doing these metal ATCs. I bought a metal sheet from a local scrapbook store and sandwiched it in my Cuttlebug with the Tim Holtz Alteration embossing folder. I have used the coloured and also the clear side of the metal sheet to create these different effects. On the clear ones, I have applied the alcohol inks onto it and added some mixates or blending solution. On the coloured ones, I have applied just the same thing after I sand it first whilst others were just plainly sanded.
And another thing, as what we have shared with you during the ATC Crop Party last Sunday, you can have 14 ATCs from a single 12x12 card stock. Below is an example on how you do it. Just remember that once you have cut the 2nos. of 2.5" and 2nos. of 3.5" strip from your card stock, the only thing you need to do next is cut 3.5" from the 2.5" strip and 2.5" from the 3.5" strip. Any question, please don't hesitate to ask. :)))))

Materials used:

Pp: Webster's Pages ( I have used back and front )
Rhinestone: Pebbles
Embossing folder: Tim Holtz Alterations
Inks: Alcohol inks, mixatives and blending solution from Ranger
See ya' next time, same time and same place! Ciao!
Nida

No comments: