Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ATC - Runway...

ATCs have never fail to bring lotsa smiles and mojo to me. I smile recalling the designer of each ATC, their style and strokes are so familiar to me. Something to share..whenever I  see my craft buddies..I see their colours too..This one is pastels...this is browns and this is pink and pink and pink..lol. Can you tell what's my colour?


I'm sure by now of many of  you that attended the ATC Crop Market at Papier last Saturday already know some cool techniques used for making ATCs. Just choose the. techniques that you are comfortable with. But don't forget to explore too..what's life without a challenge ! 



And if you encounter 'mishaps'..do remember that there is no mistakes in art..only opportunities for  another exciting creations.
Happy crafting friends and have a blessed week ahead :))


No comments: