Monday, March 12, 2012

Love Mini Album


I have a habit of keeping packaging and tags from clothes, shoes and everything else i could get my hands into. Once in a while my stash of packaging's will over flow from the drawers and that's when i know i had way too much! Of course i don't intend to discard them away so the next thing to do is to use them in my next project.



Here's a Mini Album heavily layered with them. Every page i had a little something behind the photo's. A torn page from an old book, a tag from clothes, a card from Crabtree & Evelyn and plenty more. This mini is small but because of the bulk i add it's bulkier than usual! lol. 



Oh..i should thank Mr Hubby for getting me the Fujifilm Mini Instant Polaroid Camera. I can't seems to part with it but i am also very careful in using them. The credit card size film is a little over my budget to splurge. Each shot cost me RM2.50! Hahaha. Hope you girls enjoy my reveal this week and see you on the 25th March, they'll be announcement on the coming Crop Market soon.



Material Used: Webster Pages Pattern Paper, MM Dilly Dally Embellishment Box, MM Glitter Chipboard Swirl, MM Glitter Chipboard Sentiment, Various Packaging, Old Story Book Pages, Kaisercraft Flowers, Lost & Found Chipboard Stickers and Distress Ink.


No comments: