Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Card - Missing You

I hope I'm not boring you with another card of the same theme..lol :)).  It's just that currently these are my colours.  I realised, I'm so thankful and feel so blessed to have this small corner to do my crafting. Eventhough somehow I'm only left with a "clean" 12 x 12 table surface to scrap..he he. That's what happen to my work area after each "storm". Ooops here's my take this week.


It's pretty easy to make this card . First I made the paper roses using Sizzix die - 3D  flowers. Well ..actually  I made these blooms while watching American Idol..lol. My fingers were twisting the flowers and my eyes were on on the tube..he he. That's multitasking?


Yes.. the sentiment is from the batch of metal embossing from previous week.. I have a few more and this "Missing You " seem perfect for this card. I decide not to mist my Pink Paislee's mistable muslin scallop ribbons. They are just gorgeous to be left raw and simple for cards. Lastly I used the last few Melissa Frances tags from my DT kit..just love the image of these two BFFs having a great time looking over a bird's nest on a tiny tree branch..oops watch it girl, you might fall ! This image reminds me of my childhood days lol .
Enough ramblings...have a great and blessed week ahead , toodles :))

No comments: