Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Know I Can Fly - A Scrapbook Layout


Hi Everyone!

It's my turn again to post my project for this week. This week I would like to share a layout of my first nephew - Imran. He once told me that he wanted to be a pilot. I hope he still does :)

It's a simple layout using a plain green paper from Tim Holtz Kraft Core - Nostalgic Collection. I have added a patterned paper from FabScraps as the centre of the layout. 


I applied Martha Stewart Craft -Texture White Effect on my layout this time and stamped on the texture effect to create background.



Embellishments - buttons, arrow (Je't Adore) and patterned paper from Kaiser Craft On the Move Collection. 



Thats all for this week...see you next week and Happy Crafting!!!

-Inaz-

Materials List

Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection
Fab Scraps Heritage Script
Kaiser Craft On the Move Collection - Accelerate
Martha Stewart Craft White Texture Effect
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Momoyo Buttons
Studio Domestic Foam Stamp Collection


No comments: