Heya!! How's ur week been so far? Mine has been amazing! and sure hope the same for u too ;) Today I'll be sharing a card of punches and stamping..It's a simple one for those of you who need to make a quick card!
All you need to do is:
1) Cut out a 4x12 cardstock & fold in half
2) Adhere a piece of 4x6 PP on top of the cardstock
3) Punch out two strips of two different PP using different border punches
4) Adhere to the top and bottom of the card horizontally
5) Stamp some butterflies on a piece of transparency & adhere those to the card too! and you're done!
Here's the card ladies,
Materials Used : Ivory Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket PP, POD Butterfly Stamp, Martha Stewart Border Punches, Staz On