Don't forget its Spring Crop Market this Saturday, 26th March, 2011 at 2.00pm!
Here's a little surprise for all. Guest artist Ms Nadrah Maidin will also be presenting a little make-n-take as a bonus project for all. Special thank you to Nadrah for her kind participation at such last minute notice.
Just to give you an idea of what's happening on Saturday.
Our DT team Amelia, Rosa, Sharm & myself, have each created a tag project using various techniques & mediums such as stamping, embossing, distressing techniques and more. And to add to the Spring time mood, each of the make-n-takes will have a little bloom embellishment. Thus, learn to make various types of d-i-y blooms using various materials such as cardstock, fabric & MT tape.
Just a little run-down on the rules of the game:
* Each marketeer will be given one kit complete with all the materials required for the make-n-takes
* Proceed to the various craft stations (5) preferably limit to a maximum of 5 pax per station and it should take you about 15 mins to complete each project.
* Once you have completed one project, proceed to the next station and as a courtesy to other crafters as well as the instructor, please wait for the next session to begin to join in (new session every 30 mins)
* There will be 5 projects in total so you should have plenty of time to complete all the projects within the 3-hours Market Time
Supplies to bring: Wet & dry glue, scissors (precision scissors where possible)
T&C (important note):
1. Due to materials availability, some materials given will vary slightly however all the kits will consist of the same number of items & materials. Materials may vary slightly to the actual samples shown but all techniques used will be the same.
2. Due to time limitation & the nature of the crop, we are unable to replace any kits/materials should you be dissatisfied with the end result. After all, the idea of the crop is to share & learn the various tips & techniques and we hope that you will have fun meeting other crafters alike.
3. One kit per paid participant only.
4. No refunds or exchanges of any form for paid participation but non-attendance. In the event of non-attendance, you will be given the kit to take home and you can refer to samples and we regret that there will not be a replacement session.
Appreciate your kind cooperation & understanding of our rules of the game for Saturday. See you then!