Tuesday, March 15, 2011

'Dream' LO by Rosa

Hi Sweeties! I'm sharing with you another LO that I did with the Basic Grey Curio {'Curiously Cool'} kit from Papier. More info on the kit HERE.

This is my take for this week. Let the pictures do the talking.



Nothing fancy, just a simple LO.



Close-up of my handmade blooms.





I used the embellishments that is included in the kit. Hope you give it a try. Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

Don't forget to join us at Papier on 26th March for the Spring Crop Market. More info HERE. Looking forward to meet up with other scrappers. You gals are inspiring & creative! See ya!

From the kit, materials used: Basic Grey Curio (victoria) pp, Basic Grey Curio (rosa water) pp, Plain cs, BG rub-ons, BG brads, MM gems & brads, BG Curio mini Mono Alpha Stickers, American Crafts ribbon.

Additional materials used: Stickles, Glossy Accents, transparencies, Sizzix dies.

Slice Design Card: Applique Basics, Wedding.

No comments: