Tuesday, March 29, 2011

'Moments' LO by Rosa

Hi Sweeties! How was your weekend? It was fun at Papier's Spring Crop Market, although I was not well. Lucky me, my daughter was there to assist me in the make-n-take session. Nice to meet everyone again!

This is another LO that I did with the Basic Grey Curio {'Curiously Cool'} kit from Papier. More info on the kit HERE.

This is my take for this week. At first I was reluctant to cut the doilies paper, its too beautiful to cut. I cut out the middle section of the doilies paper and glue it to the acrylic sheet.



Cut out the rose and butterflies image from the packaging, added glossy accents to it and layer it with foam tape.



The word 'moments' is cut out from Slice Design Card- Words & Expressions(Family).



Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

From the kit, materials used: Basic Grey Doilies pp, Basic Grey Curio pp (textile, general store, rose water), Plain cs.

Additional materials used: Glossy Accents, Arcylic sheet, MS puncher, EK Success puncher.

Slice Design Card: Words & Expressions(Family).

No comments: