Tuesday, March 8, 2011

'Serenity' LO by Rosa

Hola! Its 8311 and today I'm sharing with you a LO that I did with the Basic Grey Curio {'Curiously Cool'} kit from Papier. More info on the kit HERE. Its definitely a cool kit. I luv it!

TIP: I wanna share with you, what I did to enhance the Basic Grey rub-ons that's included in the kit. The rub-ons are simply lovely, instead of applying it onto the paper, I rub it onto a transparency, cut it out and use foam dots to give it that floating effect. This way, the image is not flatten.



This is my take for this week.



Lots of fussy cutting and layering. Some close up shots...



Its all about cutting and layering. The butterfly is from the BG rub-ons, I rub it onto a transparency and cut it out.



The flower frame is also from the BG rub-ons, same technique as above. I stamped the image using the BG clear stamp (included in the kit), and enhance it further with glossy accents.



Added stickles to the alphabets to enhance it.

I used the embellishments that is included in the kit. Hope you give it a try. Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

From the kit, materials used: Basic Grey Curio (textile) pp, Basic Grey Curio (rosa water) pp, Plain cs, BG rub-ons, BG decorative stickers, BG clear stamps, MR calendar.

Additional materials used: Stickles, Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Mask, Glossy Accents, transparencies.

1 comment:

Kim C said...

Just wanted to say that I really like this layout that you did...Love the layering..Bet it wasn't easy! Really nice!