Tuesday, March 1, 2011

'Hope' LO by Rosa

Hey its the first day of March @ 1311. This month I was given the monthly kit @ March kit to work on. I'm excited to share with you the March kit, 'Curiously Cool' from Papier. Its filled with Basic Grey Curio goodies. More info about the kit HERE. Yummylicious!!! I luv the kit! I luv it, I luv it, I luv it! hehehe...

What do you do when you like the pp so much but you only have one to work with? Hehehe... I went a little bit crazy simply because I luv the pp and I feel its a waste not to use the lovely pattern & design. Perhaps you can do this too.



I cut out the middle part of the pp, then adhere the plain cs in the middle to join it together. I maintain the size at 12" x 12".

*Psstt: I luv this kit so much, so this month I scrapped pictures of me taken by my personal photographer @ my hubby. He manage to capture my emotions and am so happy to pose for him.... errr for the camera. Hahaha*

This is my take for this week.



As you can see, did some fussy cutting here and there. Some close up shots...



The background pp corners is embossed with gold embossing powder and I used perfect pearls on the plain cs.



By cutting out the middle section of the pp, I get to use the other side of the pp to embellish my LO.



I used the embellishments that is included in the kit.

For next week, its all about 'layering' and I'll share with you on how to enhance the rub-ons. Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

From the kit, materials used: Basic Grey Curio (Ophelia) pp, Basic Grey Curio (Heirloom) pp, Plain cs, BG rub-ons, BG decorative stickers, BG clear stamps, BG brads, MM gems, MR calendar.

Additional materials used: Zing Embossing powder, Perfect Pearls, Glossy Accents.

No comments: