Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Distressed Card

Hello there!! :) It's such a gloomy gloomy day! oh how I wish I could just stay home and snuggle up in bed..or maybe craft all day long!! lol!! far fetched dreams *hehe*..


Anyhoo...today's my turn at the Papier blog and I have a totally (when I say totally, I mean totally *lol*) distressed card with stamping! Scroll down and you will see exactly what I mean! ;) This card was made in 20 mins...! all you have to do is:

1) Stamp the background with a stamp of your choice
2) Die cut 2 sizes of scallop circle (or simply punch two sizes if you havent got a die cut machine)
3) Stamp your image on the smaller size
4) Stamp a border on either side
5) Distress to your heart's content (like what I've done here ;) *hehe*)
6) Layer the circles one on top of the other
7) Stick them on top of the cardstock
8) You're done! ;)

Materials Used : Ivory Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Staz On, Prima Script Stamp, Hero Arts Sewing Machine Stamp, Spellbinders Die

No comments: