Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cards & a bookmark holder by Rosa

Hey hey! This month, its all about stamping. For Papier's DT project this week, instead of doing LO, I did 2 cards and 1 bookmark holder. I am not a card person, am not good at making cards. So here it is, my simple cards done up with some stamping using my stamps collection. Its fun to stamp stamp stamp!

This is what I created for Papier's DT project this week.

My 1st card 'all kinds of thanks'.




My 2nd card 'you make my heart flutter'. Instead of using pp, I make my own pp using stamps. I enhance the stamped image with Stickles, Glossy Accents and Distress Ink.



Instead of a card, how about giving a bookmark. This is a simple bookmark holder with pocket and a transparent cover that I created. My bookmark holder 'Believe in your dreams'.



I embossed the tranparency, punch the pp, add my handmade bloom. I stamped the butterfly image onto a transparency, cut it out and adhere with Glossy Accents.



Inside. The pocket is to hold the bookmark.



The simple bookmark that I created. I prefer flat bookmark, so I just stamped, colour the butterfly image and enhance it with Stickles, Glossy Accents and Distress Ink.



The simplest ever! Till then, happy stamping and enjoy the month of May!

Materials used: My Mind's Eye pp, Plain cs, Distress Ink, Stickles, Martha Stewart Puncher, Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents, transparencies.

1 comment:

allthingspurple said...

These are beautiful, Rosa! You should conduct a workshop on these! I would sign up for sure