Monday, May 23, 2011

'My Forever Family' Layout By AK


Hi scrapper, it's me again with my monday posting. Again i'd like to share a layout using the May kit. A lot of fussy cut involved. The frame is actually from another pattern paper, Graphic 45 which i cut and combined with MME Stella & Rose.


MME is one of my favourite papers due to it's thickness, i always love to touch n fiddle with my layout so that's really a good choice for me. With the Graphic45 i prefer to fussy cut the design as they always have beautiful image esp with the 'Once Upon A Springtime Collection'. A lot of fairies and enchanted forest!


This piece is full of layers, those prima flowers hiding in between the flowers and leaves is actually cut in half, i see no point of wasting the whole blooms when u cant see half of it! lol.


I hope you'll have a wonderful days ahead. Till next posting. Take care!


No comments: