Thursday, May 5, 2011

Guest Artist (May)- Annie Ling

Hello crafters,

I'm so excited to share with you Annie Ling's creation for this month. Annie is our very first Guest Artist, and for the month of May, Annie will be sharing 2 of her inspirations. Simple instructions and guide below for her pretty project. Perfect for the upcoming Mother's Day!
Thank you, Annie!


Here's a little about Annie:


"Hey, peeps. My name is Annie Ling and I love the world of colours, papers, fabric.. anything that falls under craft, especially paper craft. I am from Puchong and first started to seriously craft about a year ago, although I have already started my crafty collection a year before that. Crafting allows me to tap into my inner soul and they are also a wonderful therapy for me. I enjoy creating cards very much. I love learning new techniques daily & I admire the works of other crafters, all so creative, beautiful, amazing & unique. Crafting journey has brought me many new wonderful friends through blogging & craft parties (especially the ones organized by Papier.. happy & crazy times!!!) :D


Today, I am so glad to be Guest Artist for Papier, to work with Papier's kit for my cards. Here is my creation for Mother's Day!"



Instructions & materials used:


Methods used include stitching, stamping & misting. The blooms are die cut, stamped, misted and pieced together with a velvet brad. Leaves are cut out from the same patterned cardstock. Then a red velvet cut-out heart is added to the bloom. Finally, add the Prima fabric chipboard letters for the word "Mom".


Materials used:


* Bazzill cardstock


* Stella & Rose printed cardstocks


* Hero Arts Manuscript background stamp


* Spellbinders Nestabilities die


* Martha Stewart puncher - butterfly


* Prima Chipboard alphabets


* Ranger Distress Ink- Vintage Photo


Another of Annie's creation will be posted in Week 3 this month. Do check back soon!



Happy crafting as always,

Macy :o)

1 comment:

PastelDaisies said...

Hey Annie...lovely card...can't wait for Week 3.