I'm so excited to share with you Annie Ling's creation for this month. Annie is our very first Guest Artist, and for the month of May, Annie will be sharing 2 of her inspirations. Simple instructions and guide below for her pretty project. Perfect for the upcoming Mother's Day! Thank you, Annie!
Instructions & materials used:
Methods used include stitching, stamping & misting. The blooms are die cut, stamped, misted and pieced together with a velvet brad. Leaves are cut out from the same patterned cardstock. Then a red velvet cut-out heart is added to the bloom. Finally, add the Prima fabric chipboard letters for the word "Mom".
* Bazzill cardstock
* Stella & Rose printed cardstocks
* Hero Arts Manuscript background stamp
* Spellbinders Nestabilities die
* Martha Stewart puncher - butterfly
* Prima Chipboard alphabets
* Ranger Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
Another of Annie's creation will be posted in Week 3 this month. Do check back soon!