Monday, May 2, 2011

May Kit - Layout 1, Mommy's Angel


Happy Labour Day everyone. If you're heading to the Curve please dont forget to drop in the store to view the latest arrival or better still go grab this month kit, Bello Corredo! Retailing at only RM150 it's pack with embellishment and yummy papers. Go here for the item listing of the kit.


Here is my first project. I love to have layers in my page. To create such effect is simple.  In my case here, after misting my background i matted my photo on a cardstock. Underneath my pictures i have 2 pattern papers and a strip of ribbon as layering. I started to build more layers by adding prima flowers below and on top of my pictures. Finally i added the banners to the side and under my photo. I clustered everything at one corner instead of having my banners all over the page.


If you have not tried layering and clustering before do give it a go. Once in a while it's fun to get out of your comfort zone. You'll be suprise what it can do to your creative mind! Have a good week ahead. I'll be seeing you next week.


No comments: