Tuesday, May 24, 2011

'Remember' Mini Album by Rosa

Hello happy crafters! Time flies when we're having fun. The month of May is coming to an end. This is my last entry for Papier. I'm taking a short break from my DT post for Papier, I will be back hopefully end of this year. I decided to take a break as I have many things to juggle in the next few months. I will still scrap, thats for sure. You can check out my blog HERE for updates and more projects / creations by me.

This month its all about stamping and this is my last posting for Papier as I'm taking a break. Presenting my mini album with lots and lots of stamping. Hope you are inspired to start stamping and create your own pattern paper and embellishements.



I was inspired by my butterflies stamp collection, so I decided to use it and create my background pp for the whole mini album. Butterflies everywhere. I also stamped the sentiments and the journaling tag.















Do you like my creation of pattern paper? Give it a try, take out your stamps, start stamping and create your own background. It's easy and fun. Till then, happy stamping!

Materials used: My Mind's Eye pp, Plain cs, Pink Paislee pp, Rubber stamps & Clear stamps, Distress Ink, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Tim Holtz Tissue tape, Acrylic paint, Jenni Bowlin chipboard button, Lace, Sizzix Dies.

No comments: