Monday, May 16, 2011

I LOVE U By Amelia Khalik


Hey everyone, it's monday and i'm back with another posting. This week i'm sharing a layout using the May Kit with u ladies. Have you tried the coredinations white wash cardstock? I got a chance to play with it here and there is so much you can do. I misted and sanded the center of cardstock to get the pink colours out on my page.


As usual, i stick to my white space and layered the embellishment at one corner of my photo. The tag and butterfly is die cut using dies and pattern paper. The roll flowers is handmade, then i add ribbons, prima flowers and Kaisercraft crochet doilies.


I hope you'll give a try at those coredinations cardstock. The texture is simply wonderful. Till then have a great week. :)

2 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful page!! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Tq sabrina..:)