Here's another beautiful card by Annie Ling. It makes me smile just looking at it. Hope this will be another inspiration for you this week!
1 ) Cut patterned paper into 2" & 1 1/4" inch strips to be adhered and sewn onto cardstock
2) One of the strips are punched out with a border punch
3) Attach a butterfly chipboard also decorated with patterend paper
4) Add a gem brad and flower to embellish the butterfly
5) Add a little gem and then stitch the butterfly trail
6) Complete with a little greeting stamp
Bazzill Basics Cardstock, PP by MME Stella & Rose, Chipboard butterfly (Maya Road), Fiskars border punch, Hero Arts greeting stamp, Tsukineko ink, Prima Marketing flower, brads & gemstone
Thank you again to Annie for her beautiful contributions.