Tuesday, May 3, 2011

'Dear Dream Big always' LO by Rosa

Hola crafters! Are you crazy about stamps? I know I am! Whenever I see stamps, I just got to have them. Due to that, I'm having one major storage problem. Hmmm... Got to sort it out.

Today, for Papier's DT project, I did a LO using the new stamps that I bought from Papier to embellish it. Yummy Prima Dress Foam stamp & Unity stamps! Go check em out in Papier, while stocks last. Its fun fun fun playing with stamps. This is what I created.



I stamped the dress form onto plain cs, cut it out, jazz it up with stickles, rhinestones, my handmade mini bloom and adhere it with foam dots. Its a big dress foam stamp, the size is almost 12'x12'!



I paint the plain tag chipboard with red acrylic paint, stamped 'dream.Big' and some patterns on it. I also stamped the sentiment at the side.



Gotta love the Unity stamps.



My handmade blooms.



Till then, happy crafting and enjoy the month of May!

Materials used: My Mind's Eye pp, Plain cs, Pink Paislee pp, Unity Stamps, Prima Dress Foam Stamp, Distress Ink, Liquid Pearls, Martha Stewart puncher, Stickles, Plain tag chipboard, Acrylic paint.

Slice Design Card: Wedding & Basic Elements.

No comments: