Tuesday, May 10, 2011

'You r always curious' LO by Rosa

Hey hey! This month its all about stamping. It's time to take out those stamps and start stamping. I love fussy cutting but I don't have much to cut in my DT kit from Papier this month so stamping it is. I decided to make full used of my stamps, I keep buying them and it'll be wasted if I don't use it. So, if you are like me, crazy about stamps, how about some stamping this month. Hope you are inspired to start stamping.

This is what I created for Papier's DT project this week. Did some stamping onto the background.



Did some masking using Tattered Angels stencils.



Painted the plain tag chipboard. Distress all the pp.



I used Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz ruler image rubber stamp, stamped it onto the pp and cut it out, then I cut the straight ruler image into 3 sections and glue it down to the pp. The meaning of 'curiosity' is also from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz rubber stamps.



Isn't it simple and fun. Try stamping and make your own embellishments. Till then, happy stamping and enjoy the month of May!

Materials used: My Mind's Eye pp, Plain cs, Pink Paislee pp, Stampers Anonymous Stamps Tim Holtz Collection (Papillon CMS106 & Curiosities CMS104), Tattered Angels stencils, Distress Ink, Liquid Pearls, Plain tag chipboard, Acrylic paint, Basic Grey rub-ons, Alpha stickers, Jenni Bowlin chipboard button.

No comments: