Thursday, January 31, 2013

12 x 12 layout background using paints

Hello there! Happy Thursday! I'm back again with a 12 x 12 layout entitled Live in the Moment. The theme for this is layout is paints. Yes, I have used lots of paints on this layout. I started off this page with a white blank sheet. I have used gesso and Martha Stewart paints ( available at the store ) and applied throughout.

The rest is add on your photo, embellies, stamping with an archival ink, distress on stencil and doodling here and there. I can't help not to doodle..lol!

Help yourself to the myriad of paints available at the store now. In fact, we'll be having a demo on paints next month and I'll show you how we can play with paints on stencil, stamps or anything else we can get our hands on ( or even our own hands?! ) ..lol!

see you next time!

No comments: