Monday, January 21, 2013

Layout: You Check Out


I love the 'best friend list' from Webster's Pages patterned paper. It truly describes everything a best friend should be. Unfortunately for me my best friend moved to Scotland and I only see him at best once a year although amazing technology helps us keep in touch almost every day. But those 'once a year' outings have become the times I treasure most where we pick up where we left off. This layout is, as you can tell, very personal to me.

It uses what I have left of January's DT kit and a new patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found (Madison Avenue). The lace, twine and seashells actually come from a nearby sewing shop. Its really amazing how many bits and bobs you can get just by trawling your local haberdashery.

Happy Scrapping. :-)

No comments: