Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project Life, Week 1

I totally forget to blog last week and here I am, we are at the end of the last week of January 2013 and we are going to enter the month of love - February.  Time flies, today I am sharing with you my Project Life for Week 1:  1st January - 7th January 2013.


 1st page


2nd page  
(I have a secret notes which I typed and put it in the glassline envelope, embellished with a circle doily and green/yellow twines) 


3rd page


I used a mixture of patterned papers, card stock and also the Project Life Turquoise Core Kit Edition.  I used some twines, rick rack, washi tapes, some stamping, a little bit of sewing and bits of embellishments here and there.  My journaling is typed using my vintage typewriter, I love it because it is so neat and the font is excellent.  I enjoyed documenting the everyday events and these memories will forever be cherished and thanks to Becky Higgins.  

Have you started your Project Life? Lets join our weekly crop session at Papier and ask them how to start and we will guide you on how to do this, it is so easy as ABC, trust me. If you can't commit to do the big version of Project Life (12 x 12 binder) go for the mini Project Life. 




No comments: