Monday, January 7, 2013

CAS Layout: You are a Winner



I can't believe it's the second week of January 2013 already! Gosh, how time does fly. 

My first project as a DT member is a clean and simple layout using the Jan DT kit. I actually admit it was the first time I've used hat pins in a project! When I received it in my kit, I quickly researched its uses but soon made up my own way. It was a quick layout done in less than an hour!

I love how the Martha Stewart lattice punch (or any MS punch!) helps to jazz up simple basic coloured cardstock for use as embellishment. It's a great trick when you're stuck for embellishment options at home as I usually find myself.

The products used are:
- Patterned paper from: Webster's Pages, Nantucket by Pink Paisley, and AC basic coloured card (9901k)
- Petaloo beaded pins in Aqua
- Patterned yellow washi tape
- Distressed stickles in Rock Candy
- Flowers cut from patterned transparency paper
- Glossy accents (lining sides of banners)
- Webster's Pages mini messages

Have a great start to the week!


-

No comments: