Friday, January 11, 2013

Project Life - AK


This would be my first posting for PL 2013. This year I've decided to use Becky Higgins Mini Album Rain kit instead of the 12x12 binder. I have fear of not completing my project. Well, actually that happens to me last year. The clementine album is sitting nicely in my drawer because i abandon it half way. 


I decided to do my PL based on month with no specific theme in mind. I would just print photos of a certain important things that happens that month. I like to be flexible in doing my PL and yes it's gonna be a challenge for me. As such at Papier we decided to do a weekly crop session. At any time you find yourself stuck in between or lack of drive come and join us. Date and time will be posted on this blog. 

January Crop Session:

12th & 19th Jan 2013 - 11.00 am -12.30pm
Venue - Papier Scrapbook Store, The Curve
Fees - RM15.00
Things to bring - Your PL Kit and your own glue, scissors, embellishment etc




Here's my kit and i managed to complete my first page last week. A lot more room for improvement. I am terrible at journalling. Perhaps someone can help me solve that problem! lol. Will share with you more next week. Take care!

No comments: