Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello...   HAPPY 2013 to everyone.  Isn't it wonderful that Spring is coming.  I guess not much of difference here in Malaysia except maybe slightly drier than December (LOL...)  What a beautiful time for wedding....

When I saw this beautiful Webster’s Pages paper in my Design Team kit, I immediately called my friend for some wedding photos.  But when the photo came, I realized I had an "interesting" task ahead of me.  The photos were taken back in 2002 and most of the dresses were dated to that “period”.  After flipping through photos, I decided to crop a few photo with the bride’s face only - perfectly fitting for her timeless beauty.  Here is my take of the “2013” version of their wedding.





Supplies
  • Webster’s Pages Best Friends Collection “This day with you”
  • Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection “Jumbo Shrimp”
  • Cheery Lynn Designs “Sophia Heart”
  • Spellbinders “Fleur De Lis Rectangles”
  • Cheery Lyn Designs “Mini Dimensional Butterflies”
  • Ranger Distress Ink “tattered Rose”
  • Ranger Distress Marker “Spiced Marmalade and Dusty Concord
  • Prima Marketing SIIC Corner Black Diamond
  • Nellie Snellen Rose Leaf Jumbo Punch
  • Melissa Frances Crown Embellishment
  • Provo Craft Alphabet  Stickers
  • Swarovki Crystals
  • Papier Special Made Frame
  • Mulberry Paper Roses














  • Happy Scrapping... 
  • Mee Foon














No comments: