Hello... HAPPY 2013 to everyone. Isn't it wonderful that Spring is coming. I guess not much of difference here in Malaysia except maybe slightly drier than December (LOL...) What a beautiful time for wedding....
When I saw this beautiful Webster’s Pages paper in my Design Team kit, I immediately called my friend for some wedding photos. But when the photo came, I realized I had an "interesting" task ahead of me. The photos were taken back in 2002 and most of the dresses were dated to that “period”. After flipping through photos, I decided to crop a few photo with the bride’s face only - perfectly fitting for her timeless beauty. Here is my take of the “2013” version of their wedding.
- Webster’s Pages Best Friends Collection “This day with you”
- Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection “Jumbo Shrimp”
- Cheery Lynn Designs “Sophia Heart”
- Spellbinders “Fleur De Lis Rectangles”
- Cheery Lyn Designs “Mini Dimensional Butterflies”
- Ranger Distress Ink “tattered Rose”
- Ranger Distress Marker “Spiced Marmalade and Dusty Concord
- Prima Marketing SIIC Corner Black Diamond
- Nellie Snellen Rose Leaf Jumbo Punch
- Melissa Frances Crown Embellishment
- Provo Craft Alphabet Stickers
- Swarovki Crystals
- Papier Special Made Frame
- Mulberry Paper Roses
- Happy Scrapping...
- Mee Foon