Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project Life Design Team - Annie Ling

Introducing Project Life Dt 2013, Annie Ling




Hi peeps, 

I am Annie Ling and I am so thrilled to be part Papier Love Design Team. Papier Love has been my favourite local craft store for the longest time :). I look forward to sharing projects and craft with you :)

I love crafting, paper crafting in particular. I love gorgeous stamps, playing with inks, colouring, new techniques to learn and all those fabulous texture & embellishments. I just love making cards :)!

Crafting allows my inner creativity to emerge and be developed. Creating cards and projects for family & friends has been such a joy, just  to see them smile and appreciate my creations. I do love meeting up and sharing with other crafters. 

in short, crafting colours my life :D

Welcome on board Annie, we look forward to inspirations and ideas from you. :)

1 comment: