Thursday, January 17, 2013

True Friend - a work on journal cover

Hi there! Happy Thursday! I think it's not too late to wish all of you Happy New Year 2013! Wow...we are finally in the year of 2013 despite all the doomsday predictions on 21/12/12! But did you notice how clear the weather was that night of 21/12/12? On my part of the sky, I could see hundreds, maybe thousands of glitterings stars! Amazing!! Well, anyway, am not going to talk about the stars and the moons here. Lol! You'll find me on another blog for that! Haha!

This is my work using the January DT kit from Papier. I have been working on a cover for a mini journal. The journal costs me only RM5 from Daiso and it's totally plain and simple and just the way I like it. The paper that I have used here is from Webster's Pages Best Friends. I have cut-out those balloons and made the strings using twines. The feathers are also part of the DT kit and I have used it here with the green leaves. The flower resin are also from Webster's Pages and it's available at the store plus with other colours too. Add a lil' bit of dimensional pearl paints and glitters, completes the cover for me to start the first chapter in my mini journal. ;)

A word sticker by Webster's Pages ( also from the kit) that says ' A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart'. How sweet is that...?

See you again next time! Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: