Friday, January 18, 2013

Project Life : A trip to Obidos, Portugal



Hi peeps, I am so glad to share with you my simple take at Project Life this week. I love Project Life coz it just gives me the chance to document my life, travels and moments that are significant and beautiful that I had enjoyed, in a quick and effortless manner.

For this page, I had worked on my recent trip to Portugal, to a historic and romantic medieval village in Obidos, in particular Obidos Castle. Awesome day and lovely place to visit.

I had started with the printed Obidos travel pics with this lovely Seafoam and a mix of a page from Turquoise kits. Love the subtle lovely colours they add and complements the photos, just perfect for the lovely sunny day at Obidos.

There are many ways to personalise the page and I feel there is never a wrong way to do our pages. I always go with how I feel about that particular moment  and the things that I love the place that I am visiting, with a short journaling and embellishments of bits that enhance the mood of the pictures. :)

For these two pages, I had used quick and fuss free embellishments i.e. the sticky alphabets, stickers, washi tapes and chipboard buttons and bits of journaling to document these moments.

Isn't it just wonderful to be able to document my life and these memories :), have you started yours?

If you would love to start on Project Life and do not know how to begin, just come by and play with us every Saturday 11am - 1230pm at Papier. Loads of fun in sharing, learning and creating by Project Life supporters and newbies :). To book a spot, contact Papier Love for more information.

Have a fabulous weekend and fun time capturing your weekend moments with your loved ones.. for the wonderments come unexpectedly and they touch your heart and color your life..

Hugsxx Annie


Project Life kits : Seafoam / Turquoise
Alphabet stickers (from stash)
Label sticker from Lime Twist
Chipboard button / banner : MME Lost & Found
Washi tapes